high beam, luminescent complexion enhancer

27 May 2014

shop it : benefit cosmectics ~ high beam, highlighter.
I am not sure why but I became obsessed with finding an illuminator in my quest to create the perfect polished, but natural, look. I recently discovered Benefit and I fell in love with the brand as every product I have tried has proved to be amazing. High beam is no exception. I love the highlight this product gives. It is my first liquid highlighter ever. It's funny to apply - and incredibly easy. The first time I opened it I thought it looked like a nail polish. I simply put 4 dots along my cheek bone (over my foundation) and I dab it in with my finger. It has the perfect amount of shine and glow without being glittery. I use this everyday ever since I bought it.


Post a Comment